Running in azure

I will uninstall it when home.

Nine](http://www.9folders.com/)

I uninstalled it, and now the install wizard comes up.
Sorry for the stupid mistake :slight_smile:

After filling in the password from in the json file I come to a blank screen, stdoud contains:
log4net:ERROR Could not create Appender [StandardAppender] of type [log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender]. Reported error follows.
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path ‘c:\logs’.
at System.IO.Win32FileSystemEnumerableIterator1.HandleError(Int32 errorCode, String path) at System.IO.Win32FileSystemEnumerableIterator1.CommonInit()
at System.IO.Win32FileSystemEnumerableIterator1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler1 resultHandler)
at System.IO.Win32FileSystemEnumerableFactory.CreateFileNameIterator(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.Win32FileSystem.EnumeratePaths(String fullPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchTarget searchTarget)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern)
at log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender.GetExistingFiles(String baseFilePath)
at log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender.DetermineCurSizeRollBackups()
at log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender.ExistingInit()
at log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender.ActivateOptions()
at log4net.Repository.Hierarchy.XmlHierarchyConfigurator.ParseAppender(XmlElement appenderElement)
log4net:ERROR Appender named [StandardAppender] not found.

The logger should not be the issue. Can you see anything else in the stdout log that is configured in web.config?

Thank you for the patience. I have not seen these errors earlier and are eager to discover why they ocurr.

I saw this as well
warn: Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.KeyManagement.XmlKeyManager[35]
No XML encryptor configured. Key {feb069ff-d0f1-4948-838e-a15067894041} may be persisted to storage in unencrypted form.
Hosting environment: Production
Content root path: D:\home\site\wwwroot
Now listening on: http://localhost:15096
Application started. Press Ctrl+C to shut down.
Application is shutting down…

it is right away after the next button that the app stops.

I think I did something wrong with my database, I tried it to my live database and now it is working

ok. great that you found the problem. Let me know if you experience any other difficulties.

Thanks, I will. I will also look again in the installation for a new installation in Azure.

I’ve found a bug resulting in a blank page in the installation wizard.

It’s because Core MVC treats Request.Path differently when using a virtual folder (which is stored in Request.PathBase). In one case “” represents root and in the other it’s “/”. Due to that, the wizard could not find the next page to display.

Beta 07 corrects that.

Ok, when Beta 07 is released I will try it again

I released it this morning :sunny:

Sorry, I looked wrong as I saw 06. I will test it and give the feedback

Works like a charm now! Perfect! :ok_hand:

Awesome! Let me know if you need more help.

Guys, I am running in Azure but not all of my incidents are showing up.
Shall I just put the logging on?

Which version are you using? Have you just installed in azure?

The latest one i will get the version number for you

Just published v2.0.1. Found a bug in v2.0.

Sorry mate I can see the events now, it was my bug!