Possible Bug in Coderr.Client

Hi,
i think that in the renaming of the client you forget some.
in fact lasta working version is 1.0.20
newest version have some reference to codeRR.Uploaders.TempData or to codeRR.ContextCollections.IContextCollection and in asp.net it crash.
as you can see the reference are to codeRR and not to Coderr.

take a look please.

thanks
Alessio

The coderr.client.aspnet package?

I cannot reproduce this, can you give me more information?

Hi,
i upgraded Coderr to last version in my project.
after that when i try to open the homepage it gives me the error:

# Errore server nell'applicazione '/'.

## *Non è stato possibile caricare il tipo 'codeRR.Client.Uploaders.TempData' dall'assembly 'Coderr.Client, Version=1.1.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.*

**Descrizione:**  Eccezione non gestita durante l'esecuzione della richiesta Web corrente. Per ulteriori informazioni sull'errore e sul suo punto di origine nel codice, vedere la traccia dello stack. 

**Dettagli eccezione:**  System.TypeLoadException: Non è stato possibile caricare il tipo 'codeRR.Client.Uploaders.TempData' dall'assembly 'Coderr.Client, Version=1.1.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

**Errore nel codice sorgente:**  

`Durante l'esecuzione della richiesta Web corrente è stata generata un'eccezione non gestita. Per informazioni sull'origine e la posizione dell'eccezione, vedere la traccia dello stack dell'eccezione riportata di seguito.`

**Traccia dello stack:**  

`[TypeLoadException: Non è stato possibile caricare il tipo 'codeRR.Client.Uploaders.TempData' dall'assembly 'Coderr.Client, Version=1.1.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.]
   codeRR.Client.AspNet.HttpModule.OnRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +144
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +50
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +73`

in english is: ```
Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

Could not load types from assembly

yes, but which library are you using? coderr.client.aspnet, Coderr.Client.AspNet.Mvc5 or Coderr.Client.AspNetCore.Mvc?

Hi,

i use Coderr.Client, Coderr.Client.AspNet, Coderr.Client.Log4Net

I’ve tested both aspnet and log4net libs now and pushed new versions that referensen the newest core library.

Can you try to update all three libraries to the latest version?